Halo 3 Master Chief Supreme Edition Adult Costume


Created for the Spartan project, the Mark IV MJOLNIR armor system provides the wearer with a variety of tools useful for the defense of Earth.
Wear the Armor of a Master Chief this Halloween! The Mark IV MJOLNIR armor system offers superior strength and durability, giving the wearer the power necessary to combat the threats posed by the Covenant, and to defend against the Flood. The Halo 3 Master Chief Supreme Edition Adult Costume includes: An excellent quality dark quilted jumpsuit with EVA molded armor, molded gauntlets, and boot tops. A two-piece deluxe Master Chief helmet is also included to complete this high quality ensemble.


For more Halo 3 Master Chief Adult Costumes CLICK HERE






Rating:    Reviewed by: ladyadie

Title: Excellent   Date: May 01, 2010
I looked @ many sites for information & called many .The lady I spoke w/was extremely nice & very very helpful.She was very truthful & honest about the different Master Chief Helmets.The other persons I spoke with on other sites had no knowledge of these helmets.I was going to buy the $39.99 helmet, after her product information I bought the $99.99 one I'm so glad I,it is worth the difference in price.My grandson is 8yrs. old & this was a helmet he would be playing with.The other helmets from information I received from this lady & other reviews I had read on other sites they were very flimsy & came apart.The construction of this helmet is great & won't be coming apart..The people know about their products, give you the best service & I also was given a coupon.The delivery was great & very inexpensive.I will buy from them again.I never write a review & a long one@ that, the service I received was excellent,I had to let buyers know.I hpoe this is helpful.

Rating:   Reviewed by: britty663
Title:
Date: Dec 08, 2009

it is a bit confusing at first, but in the end it is a great costume. you will definitely turn heads wearing this!!